"be the change you want to see in the world."- gandhi

24.11.07

first post.

This is really an entry with little, if any, substance. It is simply a declaration of the fact that this post is, in fact, my first, and so long as inspiration transpires from my lips, be followed by the second, and shortly later, by the third and so on and so forth.

Of course, I have no clear idea what prevalent theme this blog will take. I suppose it may contain a little of everything. Some may be important issues, or a call to action. Others will undoubtedly be pointless, or humorous. And yet others might simply be photos, videos, bits of art I have drawn. Whatever comes out of this blog, however, will be a reflection, as everything we do in life, of what I am feeling, learning, thinking, experiencing, at that point in my life.

peace.

0 comments: